Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Knowledgeable, Professional Plumber

I would like to express my gratitude for your assistance yesterday with regard to my water main break.  Your plumbing division is as wonderful as your heat/air division has proven to be.  Kyle and Abe were absolutely the best – knowledgeable, professional and helpful.  I appreciate Phil working with me on the payment and taking care of the issue immediately.  If quality trickles down well, it begins at the top and that explains it.  I could not be happier!  I will be contacting in you in a couple of months at the air conditioning technicians suggestion to service my condo and I will also be needing a service call on my home.  It is my hope to start maintenance so I don’t have to deal with an emergency.

FYI, placed my review today on Yelp!   It appears they post the best/worst together?  I do not know who posted the poor “Melvin” review, but I am going with either a disgruntled employee or a competitor.  I hope my five-star review negates the negative energy and brings you much business.

Please let me know if you require anything further from me, I think you are all wonderful and sincerely would not call anyone else.

Warm Regards,

Lisa Mitchell,  Education Manager
Arizona Association of Community Managers