Wednesday, November 9, 2016

You will always be my company!

I want you to know how much I appreciate the wonderful service that I received from Joe and John. 

Joe installed two hot water heaters and installed new lines on several toilets and sinks. He checked other items that might give me trouble in the future. He was very thorough and I received very good service from him. 

I began to have trouble with the hot water line into the washing machine and the kitchen sink. it spit at me. One of your men checked to eliminate the idea it might be a leak in the line that allowed air to get into the line. It was not. John can out and checked out all the possibilities for the problem. John diagnosed it and replaced the AI rod with a Mg rod. John was determined to solve the problem. Another service man might have just written it off as “something you have to live with” - not John. He really knows his craft.

The service that Joe and John gave was excellent. You will always be my company

Thanks,

Virginia