Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Rated Arizona AC Service | Customer Feedback


This was the first time I have used Rainforest Plumbing & Air for A/C services for one of the Community Associations that I manage in the East Valley. Your technician, Mr. DuBois provided knowledgeable service and conducted himself in a very professional manner at all times. It's a nice change of pace when vendors show up as scheduled, are skilled in their craft and are well kept/professional in appearance (as all too often in that type of work, techs tend to be disheveled or lack in the look of cleanliness). Mr. DuBois thoroughly went over what he was doing and took the time to reset the thermostat that had been tampered with on repeated occasions, resulting in wasted use of energy.

Additionally, Tiffiani (Dispatcher) was quite prompt in getting my property scheduled for service and providing me with the information that I requested!

Respectfully,
Carissa in Mesa